Fitter at home and abroad (m/w/d)
The company, Schwarz Abschirmtechnik GmbH & Co KG manufactures and installs high frequency shielding against electromagnetic interference. This is done by shielding cabins made of aluminium, copper or stainless steel, which surround the corresponding room and protect it from electric and magnetic fields or electromagnetic radiation. Each project is unique and is manufactured individually, taking into account the customer's wishes, in our production halls in Hennef and then assembled on site. Customers include clinics, hospitals, medical practices, government agencies and businesses.
There are only a few companies in the world with our know-how and experience, and the demand for the services we offer is constantly growing. These circumstances guarantee secure jobs and constant employment for all workers employed by the company.
- manual skills
- Willingness to learn
- desirable, but not a prerequisite, would be experience in the field of welding technology
- desirable, but not a prerequisite, would be a driver's license Kl. B
- a challenging job in a success-oriented team
- independent, autonomous work in an interesting, wide-ranging field of activity
- flexible working hours taking into account the individual work-life balance
- a secure job even in times of crisis
- You work in teams and assemble HF shielding cabins
- They carry out, in their team, independently assemblies at home and abroad
- Maintenance and repair work
If you are interested in a versatile and responsible job within a young team, please send your application documents to the contact information on the right.